Monday 21 July 2014

The Broken Vase

One day , I bought a vase
As I was entering my room with it, 
It fell and broke into pieces...
Sadness enveloped me like a garment..
I had taken time to save towards it

And my heart was broken for a long time..

Sometime later, I bought another one..
It was more beautiful than the first.
I handled it with so much care...
I secured a safe spot for it in the living room..
Days passed..
Weeks followed
And it was time for a cleanup in the whole house..

Oh my! The vase crushed as
I slipped and kicked its stand...
My beloved vase is broken again
And the best I did was blame myself...

Buying a new vase was erased from my plans...

Months took memories of my broken vases with them...

That day, a bright and beautiful day,
I took a walk downtown
As my croaky voice sung along with the silky voice in my earphones..

It caught my eyes...
Two steps back I took and it was right there staring at me
Well polished but mildly schemed in colour...
Its shape was unique and is still unique...

Till now, it is my vase ...
Because I now know what my vase needs..
My special Survivor Vase!!!





"You may lose several chances, you may be disappointed severally, you may lose a lot of friendships or even suffer scorn and hatred from people you least expect it from but never forget those are not reason for you to give up. It should not deter you from being the wonderful person you are. The worst you can do to yourself is breed hurt and hatred in your heart because someone treated you bad. 
It is actually time to look at the bright side of issues and know that whatever you lose is either not meant for you at all or at that moment. Every delay is meant to prepare and teach you how to handle your future successes..
So Free your mind and be Happy...As difficult as it may be, smile when you are punched in the face by negativity and the smile will grow wider when you meet the Positives"

Your Survivor Vase is just around the corner!


                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment