Saturday 9 April 2016

You dare NOT Resign

Never resign to what life gives you.
Whether good or bad, work it out to fit your desires
Whining and complaining about a bad situation only makes it worse
Here is the deal
Say a little but faithful prayer
Clear up your head and prop it up
Look out for the positives in that issue you think is a problem.
* that job you think should have been yours or that relationship you think should have worked out or even that trip you should have gone on and all the many things that you think should have worked out in your favor
Things actually worked in your favor but you were too busy looking at the negative that the positive eludes you.
I'm not too old but I've had my fair share of things not working out the way I wanted it. Several times, I would cry and waste time asking "why" but the day I decided to look the other way, nothing could put me down.
My little faithful prayer calms me down and everything becomes crystal clear and working it out for my good is no hussle at all.
*Love yourself enough to turn the problem into a Progress because All things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose.(Rom 8:28.*paraphrased)

‪#‎BelieveInYourself‬ ‪#‎bePositive‬ ‪#‎GodisinControl‬

No comments:

Post a Comment