Saturday 27 July 2013

Her Mangled Mind

Oh my God I was feeling too lazy to drag myself out of bed but the many chores won’t allow me to go an extra hour of sleep. I wonder what I am even gonna share with you guys today, but let’s see.
I call this a collection of thoughts of a lady I’ve known almost all my life
Neither a poem nor a prose is it

..................................................................
She woke up feeling worn out of worry
How does she start over again?
She falls in thought so deep her fears won’t let her out
It’s four and twenty years and she feels she only stepped a foot here
Her mind staggers on accepting the true image
''But how?'' Is the question that escapes her lips
She still counts but its endless
The indecision
The deceit
The silent tears
The secrets
The mistakes
The disappointments and
The lonely moments
Many but not once, she called on Him to save her
Silent He seemed and she gave up
Back into the shadows she went
Look at her face, she is a goddess
Her heart is kind
But in there lurked a pain
A pain that is beyond her

She wanted to love
But it never waited for her
The love songs tear up her eyes
The movies soften her heart
She gives freely not expecting a thank you
But she is torn
She does not understand her own steps
Every day, she makes a promise
But broken it becomes in twenty-four
She tells her “I can’t trust you, but I will stand by you.”
Decisions are heavy now
Dropping them,
The smiles will fade for her
She talks to them that care
But the fear of rejection still remains
Before the sun peeked through the drapes
She whispers to me she will burst out soon
She will look for peace
She would drop the load
She only needs peace
You might hate her,
You might scorn her
For her mistakes
For her wrongs
You may detest her
But she only needs peace
The peace you also seek
The silence lingered for too long
But she will speak out
And the hurt will go
The pain, the anger, the disappointment
Will be felt no more
The light will pierce through the darkness of her world
And her heart will still be angelic

No comments:

Post a Comment