Friday 19 July 2013

My Prayer & Espoir

I seek to be true, I seek to be sincere...
Always being the pleasant and the cheerful soul giving out to others what it has...
It is always my desire to put a smile on someone's face no matter how limited my resources are...
But it breaks my heart however, when I am unable to make the smile last  long...
I walk through every second of the day hoping and praying that Iwill neither cause the heart of another to be angered nor well another's eyes with tears...
I thread cautiously in the bid not cause pain to anyone...BUT...can I ever be perfect?
Am I not human and fallible?
Should I limit myself in order to keep peace or do I pretend no one else exists?
Well,well,well, I have a resolution which I propose to everybody else

I will live life as it comes
I will love as truly as I can
I will do my best in everything
I will hold out my helping hand when I can
I will serve my Creator in the best way possible

But;
      When I miss a step or I cross the line,
 I will seek correction and advice


This is my

No comments:

Post a Comment