Wednesday 24 July 2013

Who Is He?


When it gets to that point when you think you are frail and lowly
There is a power to raise you up
When it is the time to give up
There is a man you can give in to
When it hurts so bad
There is a soothing hand
When the easiest thing to do is "cry"
There is an infectious laughter from him
When the future seems blur and dark
There is a light that clears your path
When you feel out of place
He places you right on the perfect spot
When your heart begins to sink
He is the lifter of your soul
When you are rejected
He makes you his own
When you are lonely
He makes his presence known
When you are empty
He fills you up

 WHO IS HE? 

I have a friend who speaks to me everyday and has taught me to be the person I have begun to be...
I do not need to live my life alone when I have him ...he is in me , beside me and all around me...
Without him i am a walking corpse....
Though it took me a lot of struggle to let Him be everything to me, 
I believe the struggle was worth it.
For my peace in time of suffering is boundless.... 

GIVE HIM YOUR HEART AND HE WILL NEVER BREAK IT...
JESUS IS MY FIRST LOVE...
Try Him and see Him meeting you at all times. 








No comments:

Post a Comment